[Synaptic-devel] Scroll Bar Click Goes to End of List Not Next Page

From: Lee Gold
Subject: [Synaptic-devel] Scroll Bar Click Goes to End of List Not Next Page
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:07:50 -0700

Hi,

I am a Synaptic user. Xubuntu 14.04, Synaptic 0.81.1.

When I click in the scroll bar it goes to almost the end of the list. Is
there a way to set it to just go to the next page? So in a long list it
takes huge leaps and I need just the next page to drill down and find
stuff - I really prefer this and think it used to go just a page  but
changed at some point.

Thanks vey much.

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Does exactly what it says on the tin