Re: info/t/dir-dangling-entry.sh hang on netbsd

From: Gavin Smith
Subject: Re: info/t/dir-dangling-entry.sh hang on netbsd
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 22:55:07 +0100

On 3 June 2015 at 22:25, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
>     Here's an updated patch
>
> You got it!  I ran all the info tests to completion on netbsd.
> (Most were skipped, but that's fine.)
>
> I didn't try on GNU/Linux or other systems, but please commit that
> change and we'll go from there ...

I'm in the middle of it, although funnily enough when I got through
that problem, I had the problem that a prototype of "ptsname" wasn't
being exposed - I had to "#define _XOPEN_SOURCE 500" instead of merely
"#define _XOPEN_SOURCE" (got a segfault otherwise). It's probably a
difference in the NetBSD version - I'm using Assaf's NetBSD 6.1.4
image.

The tests could possibly run if we didn't use the "-t" flag to "read",
but that's how the tests can get timed out - I don't want it to be
possible that running "make check" can hang.