Re: [Texmacs-dev] CXXFLAGS, LDFLAGS ignored

From: Amir Michail
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] CXXFLAGS, LDFLAGS ignored
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:18:20 +1100

Hi,

Ok, I tried it again with 1.0.0.24.  I set CXXFLAGS and CPPFLAGS
to "-finstrument-functions".  Configure appeared to pick this up
(as indicated in the messages shown during configuration) but
the resulting makefile did not have this flag.  This was verified
by typing make:  the -finstrument-functions flag was not used.

Amir