Re: [Texmacs-dev] CXXFLAGS, LDFLAGS ignored

From: Ralf Treinen
Subject: Re: [Texmacs-dev] CXXFLAGS, LDFLAGS ignored
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:33:55 +0100

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 09:18:20AM +1100, Amir Michail wrote:

> > > The TeXmacs configure script seems to ignore the existing settings
> > > for CXXFLAGS, CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS, LDFLAGS.

(sorry if you have you already seen this message - I'm reposting
since it seems that address@hidden doesn't accept my
messages)

I have a different, though maybe related, problem: If I call
"make CXXFLAGS=-fPIC", then the compilation options are
lost. What is the best way to pass an extra compile option
to make?

-Ralf.