[Texmacs-dev] Footnotes in table

From: Jan Alboszta
Subject: [Texmacs-dev] Footnotes in table
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:05:12 +0200

Hello
I use TeXmacs 1.0.4.3 (same with 1.0.4.2)
When I put footnote in table it doesn't show. In .tm file looks ok. And
numeration of footnotes is handled correctly. Looks like something wrong
with display.... Additionally when typing body of note I get green cursor,
which I did never notice before. Anyway is it a bug, a feature or I'm just
doing it a wrong way?

pozdr.
Jan Alboszta

--
Algebra - równania z literkami, dla ludzi którzy maja problemy z liczbami.