tftb-help

[Tftb-help] known bug of tfrview for MAC users.

From: Eric Chassande-Mottin
Subject: [Tftb-help] known bug of tfrview for MAC users.
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:56:10 +0200 (CEST)

this is a note the users running the TFTB on Mac/OSX
with Matlab ver. 7.x.

the graphical interface tfrview.m has a bug due to a
recent change in Matlab's plotting functions for Mac.

here is a fix:

replace the lines 345 to 349 of tfrview.m:

if strcmp(computer,'MAC'),
  tfr=flipud(tfr(1:Nf2,:));
else
  tfr=tfr(1:Nf2,:);
end;

by

tfr=tfr(1:Nf2,:);

I attach a patch to this message. this fixes the bug noticed by Alessandra Iacobucci. see:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tftb-help/2006-03/msg00000.html

we'll include this fix in a future version of the TFTB.

eric.