thales-misc

Re[2]: [Thales] Thales IRCU support

From: Daniël Boeije
Subject: Re[2]: [Thales] Thales IRCU support
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 08:28:54 +0200

Hello Andy,

Well, I'm the only one who did a try to "translate" it in P10 with
help of the Undernet Coder Committee and the Jeux.Fr Coderz. The only
problem here is that my basic knowledge of C is very bad. Currently
the thales can only connect to the uplink and pong back. The biggest
problem is the servermechanism(for token S) and the nickmechanism(for
token N). I've spend a lot of time myself to find out how I had to
redo process.c so it would accept P10. I guess non of the other
networks did what I did. However the shellprovider where I was admin
got hacked for a third time and I lost my place to test it. If someone
is able to give me a shell for testing it (I can add C/N:lines on my
IRCd in the ScaryNet IRC Network) I would be able to do the
development on it again. BUT I'm only able to make a P10-only version.
And than I would appreciate some help from OTHERS. And not only from
the Coder Committees described in the first line of this email.

Best regards,
Daniël Boeije

Best