Re: [therion-users] Re: therion does a seg fault when I try and run it

From: Michael Lake
Subject: Re: [therion-users] Re: therion does a seg fault when I try and run it
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 13:35:54 +1000

Stacho Mudrak wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm already back, but it will take me one or two days to get to the
> state, when I can start searching for an error in therion (or C/C++
> compilers :).

Ah no problems. I am amazed at how far Therion has progressed in the
last year. You have a fine program. I have a friend you uses LaTeX (so
he is not afraid of scraps of TeX) and he was considering spending
AU$700 on Canvas for doing cave maps. I showed him how far Therion has
progressed and he will be starting to use it too. Which means he can now
spend that $700 on caving gear instead :-)

Best wishes
Michael
--

Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.