Re: [Therion] Cave Overlays on Google Maps Web Sites

From: Wolfgang Zillig
Subject: Re: [Therion] Cave Overlays on Google Maps Web Sites
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 13:09:18 +0100

Hi,

some countries have nice online maps and airophotos, the only problem is
that they are always in different coordinate systems, so that you
usually need coordinate transformation.

I have the web addresses for some servers in Germany (topo maps,
airophoto with 2m resolution), partially Austria, GB, Italia, US, Canada.

Greetings
Wolfgang