thotbook-dev

Re: [Thotbook-dev] Info?

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: Re: [Thotbook-dev] Info?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:42:27 +0200

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 12:36:29PM -0400, Drew Crampsie wrote:
> Hello, browsing through the archives i noticed very little activity. is
> this project dead? hibernating?
>
> I am most interested in a docbook editor..

It's hibernating a bit.  I hope we'll soon have more time to put in
it.  I occasionnally try to solve some problems with thoteditor myself
when I have some time, so that we can get more quickly to somethink
that would attract potential developpers by being useful for editing
some docs :)

In case someone listening would be interested, we would also like to
see the thotlib doc updated, or at least the differences from the doc
to the current code outlined, so that we can work better on the
standalone GUI.

Regards,
--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique