thug

Re: [Thug] WebPage

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: [Thug] WebPage
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:54:27 -0700

Wow, looks great.  Do either of you know anyone who could put together
a poster for us in PDF?  I don't have a specific idea right now, but
I'm thinking something that could be posted around UofWaterloo and
UofT just explaining sort of what the Hurd is, and how to get ahold of
us.

We can plaster it around the Comp Sci. Deptartments, and maybe get 3
or 4 more people on our list.

Thoughts?

Tks,
Jeff Bailey