tiger-user

[Tiger-user] Iso9660 unknown?

From: Rainer Zocholl
Subject: [Tiger-user] Iso9660 unknown?
Date: 07 May 2005 18:53:00 +0200

Hallo

is that list still living?

I find tiger as very usefull tool and i would wonder
if it is dying or dead. (someone seems to work on it ;-))

It seems to be very diffecult to subscribe to the list.
That might explain why there so few(to be exact: zero) traffic on the list.

First it took several days to sucbribe.
(OTOH i see a lot of Spam in the archive)
Then i could not confirm the supcription:
lists.nognu.org gave me for several days
"connectio refused" while other services run.
I wrote to the list adamin and few days later i got the
messages.

I wrote to the webadmin too, but did not get any response,
but meanwhile the HTTP-server is back.
The in wrote because of that ISO96690 problem,
using this (non subscribed) "from" address.
As expected I got "Your message to Tiger-user awaits moderator approval"
but the email is still not on the list.

So i subscribed with my "posting" address too.
Now let's see if it works now:

One question:
tiger (debian distribution) complaints about the iso file system:

--CONFIG-- [con010c] Filesystem iso9660 used by
/DEBIAN/sarge-i386-1.iso is not recognised as a local filesystem

Where can i(?) fix that?

Rainer