tiger-user

RE: [Tiger-user] Iso9660 unknown?

From: Slater, Christopher
Subject: RE: [Tiger-user] Iso9660 unknown?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:32:13 -0700

Hi,

I can tell you that are several of us at HP who are working on fixing
some things and extending the functionality of the tool.  A lot of the
discussions we have happen internally, so don't get posted on the
mailing list.  However, we do submit any changes we make (that are
applicable outside HP) back to the  project.

If you're interested in poking at the script that is giving you that
error, its called "gen_mounts"

>From the gen_mounts script, located (on my install) at
/usr/lib/tiger/systems/Linux/2:

  # Other filesystems we don't support
  [ "$1" = "adfs" ] && LOCAL=1
  [ "$1" = "affs" ] && LOCAL=1
  [ "$1" = "autofs" ] && LOCAL=1
  [ "$1" = "efs" ] && LOCAL=1
  [ "$1" = "iso9660" ] && LOCAL=1

As an alternative, you can edit the tiger.ignore file and just tell it
to not pay any attention to that particular error.  You can do that by
specific error message ("Filesystem iso9660 used by...") or you can
filter out the entire error (con010c).

Hope that helps,

Chris Slater
Linux Platform Delivery