Re: [Tinycc-devel] New configure arguments?

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] New configure arguments?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 20:38:15 +0200

Barath Aron wrote:
I'm working on an OS that does not support a few features (yet). Such as: long double, stuff needed for "tcc -run" and stuff needed for bound check.

I'd say general unspoken requirement for commits to tinycc git
is a certain public interest.
That implies...?

... to take a moment to think about?

those variables in favor of the single "confvars" list.
I saw that patch, I put the old version of my patch into the mail. The "new" version just put some elements into the "confvars". Then adds the "-D"s to NATIVE_DEFINES in the Makefile.

Type
   ./configure --config-no-ldoubles
then look at config.mak.

I guess it is not a problem to stuff the code with the related #ifdefs?

How could I tell in advance ?

--- grischka