Re: [Tinycc-devel] New configure arguments?

From: Barath Aron
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] New configure arguments?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 20:59:56 +0200

On 05/16/2017 08:38 PM, grischka wrote:

those variables in favor of the single "confvars" list.
I saw that patch, I put the old version of my patch into the mail. The "new" version just put some elements into the "confvars". Then adds the "-D"s to NATIVE_DEFINES in the Makefile.

Type
   ./configure --config-no-ldoubles
then look at config.mak.
That's nice, I'll use this. I thought it's only used as a libc selection mechanism. Adding the "-D"s supposed to be in Makefile? I see a lot of similar parts in it.
I guess it is not a problem to stuff the code with the related #ifdefs?

How could I tell in advance ?
I mean: I don't want to keep a lot of additional #ifdefs in local patch files (because they will break over time), and I wish to commit them into the mob. In this case I need to fix the guards only from time to time.

Áron