[Tinycc-devel] Symlinks in include paths

From: Petr Skočík
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Symlinks in include paths
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:47:51 +0200

Hi, I noticed the tcc preprocessor doesn't resolve symbolic links when
resolving includes. This cancels include caching (#pragma once) if a
file gets included from two different paths.

Attached is a simply fix that adds such path resolution, although you
might want to do it differently if you do want to include it.

(Both gcc and clang do it, and it would help my project, where I would
like to support these 3 compilers).

Regards,
Petr S.