tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] IARU HF

From: rein couperus PA0RCT
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] IARU HF
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:26:07 +0200

Chris,

The IARU is one of the contests which is definitely on the todo list, but I
have found no time yet to implement the ITU zone multiplier with the added HQ
mults. That means tlf does not yet give support for this  contest.  I am in
the middle of a rewrite of tlf to make it easier to implement these things,
and I must give this priority. I am also implementing the ITU zone support in
this general rewrite.

Looking at my schedules it looks like it's impossible for me to implement it
in time for this year's contest. Sorry...

I promise full support for the IARU HF for next year :-).

73,

Rein PA0RCT