tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] cwdaemon, ARRL10 rules file

From: Wilbert Knol
Subject: [Tlf-devel] cwdaemon, ARRL10 rules file
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:22:23 +1300

> At 40 wpm all this is unnecessary. The technique I use is to type
> the call during reception, and there is no need to start sending
> until the other station has switched back to receive...

Yes...and at that point I am still completing the callsign. I want to
start sending back the prefix straight away, while I complete typing
the suffix. Most contest software (CT, Writelog) lets you do that.

It helps the QSO rate as it gets rid of the pregnant pause, and stops
Eu ops from sending their callsign twice.

Will dig out my ARRL10 rules file after the weekend.

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ