tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] TLF Questions

From: Ed
Subject: [Tlf-devel] TLF Questions
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:59:57 -0500

Maybe I'm just missing something quite obvious or I'm not going about this the correct way. I am missing the last line in the terminal, the one that shows country information. How do I get this to work ? Is there a file somewhere I need to edit ? cty.dat ?

The only way I can get enter to send the CQ message is to comment out noautocq, why is this ? Or was the app written to function this way ? F1 functions correctly either way.

Like Will, I cannot get ctrl-g to work. I'm using a TT Omni VI and have set hamlib and logcfg to the correct parameters. What am I doing wrong here ?

TLF 9.23-Debian/sarge-Gnome 2.8

Ed W3NR