tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] fldigi & tlf

From: Ed
Subject: [Tlf-devel] fldigi & tlf
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:57:08 -0500

I have been trying to get the 2 of these to work as gmfsk & tlf did. But I am not having much luck. I created the .log and auto_file , did the echo pskmailserver, but nothing gets sent to fldigi. Am I to assume that with all the changes to pskmail that fldigi is not being used as a modem and that a different type of interface is now being used, or am I just completely missing something obvious. Thanks

Ed W3NR