tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] fldigi & tlf

From: Rein Couperus
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] fldigi & tlf
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:34:56 +0100

(Sorry, fell off the list somehow)

The W1EL keyer is the chip used in the Microham interfaces. I bought one of the
really cheap PCB boards and will try to:

* Build support for it into tlf
* Build a small daemon with the same protocol as cwsaemon

I've got one here and tried it over last weekend with the N1MM logger (ED8A,
M/M, 19.7 Million points...), worked fine. Now want it to work with tlf (I
always want to start working on tlf agn after a CQWW-CW....)

To answer Martin's question about the future of TLF, I have been heavily bogged
down
with the pskmail project, which was initially started to support tlf
development and which has run terribly out of hand :)

Now that pskmail is in a useable state I want to pick up tlf again. One of the
projects should be to add an interface to Fldigi, another to build a simple
GUI-driven contest configurator.

73,

Rein PA0R

--