tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Logfile format

From: Jim Bruce
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Logfile format
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:54:59 -0500 (EST)

I'm not sure if the version matters but I was using the 1.2 pre tlf version for ARRL SS phone this weekend and added notes in it. At a break I opened the raw logfile and it opened with notepad and I edited the log and removed the note (alt-n) entries. Upon restarting tlf it complained that the file was corrupt and wanted to make a backup which it did. It opens the log file and shows a correct section count but the scoring is now incorrect.

What is the format/spacing between each data (ser#, section, time, etc) for each line for the logs? Is there a way to fix this as the log submission windows are now shorter.

Thanks to Ed I was advised to use the latest 1.1.7.

Thanks,
Jim/W3FA