tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Autosend feature - first tests

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Fw: Autosend feature - first tests
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:09:57 +0100

Hello Thomas,

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 09:06:56AM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:

> Am Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:29:55 +0100
> schrieb Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS <address@hidden>:
>
> > Hello Thomas,
> >

> > > Not quite. As described above you have 0.7 seconds for each
> > > character you want to type.
> >
> > I've tried to type as faster as I can, but Tlf always sent the
> > first 2 char of callsign twice.
> >
> > So, when I typed DL1JBE, the result was DLDL1JBE - always. I
> > couldn't sent the callsign normally. But the sending callsings
> > started only when I type 4 chars, and then the first 2 chars
> > repeated always.
> >
> Hmm, that does not happen here. What version of cwdaemon do you use?

$ cwdaemon -V
cwdaemon version 0.9.4

Tlf had fetched from yor github.com repo, and it's up to date.

Here is what I get when I run cwdaemon in debug mode:

$ sudo cwdaemon -d ttyUSB1 -n -s 25
cwdaemon: Not forking...
cwdaemon: Device used: ttyUSB1
cwdaemon: Press ^C to quit
cwdaemon: Message = HA2E
cwdaemon: Morse = H
cwdaemon: Message = R
cwdaemon: Morse = H
cwdaemon: Morse = A
cwdaemon: Message =  ++5NN--14
cwdaemon: Morse = H
cwdaemon: Morse = A
cwdaemon: Morse = 2
cwdaemon: Message abort
cwdaemon: Morse = E
cwdaemon: Morse = 2
cwdaemon: Morse = A
cwdaemon: Message abort
cwdaemon: Message abort

I've typed HA2E (real callsign is HA2ERO)

Hope this helps,

73

Ervin
HA2OS