tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] tlf-1.2.0 install

From: Tom
Subject: [Tlf-devel] tlf-1.2.0 install
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 21:39:39 +0000

Greetings

I am installing tlf 1.2.0 on a Suse 11.3 computer.  Two
issues:

1)  focm.c does not compile.  g_hash_add is not found when
referenced in get_nr_country        I got around this by
commenting out the subroutine and returning a value of 1 (one)
from the subroutine.

2)  when I try to start tlf with packetcluster support, I get
a Segmentation fault.  tlf initiates far enough to tell me to
Use ":" to go to tlf !!    before it faults.  The DXSpider
node (my node in my shack, and reached over my lan) receives
the login request, but nothing else.

Any help with the cluster support would be appreciated.

      Tom   WB8ZRL