tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf-1.2.0 install

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] tlf-1.2.0 install
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 07:10:37 +0100

Hi Tom and Ervin,

Am Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:23:36 +0100
schrieb Ervin Hegedüs <address@hidden>:

> Hi Tom,
>
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 09:39:39PM +0000, Tom wrote:
> > Greetings
> >
> > I am installing tlf 1.2.0 on a Suse 11.3 computer.  Two
> > issues:
> >
> > 1)  focm.c does not compile.  g_hash_add is not found when
> > referenced in get_nr_country        I got around this by
> > commenting out the subroutine and returning a value of 1 (one)
> > from the subroutine.
>
> g_hash_add? Did you mean g_hash_table_add()?
>
> May be your glib is a slightly old... This function is came in to
> Glib in version 2.32 - may be I'm wrong, but in SuSE 11.3 the
> libglib version is 2.24. You can check it some kine of this way:

thanks for the bug report Tom and the explanation Ervin.

Tom can you please check if the following works? Replace the line in
focm.c

g_hash_table_add(cont, data->continent);

with

g_hash_table_replace(cont, data->continent, data->continent);

It will be fixed shortly in the next maintenance version.

> > 2)  when I try to start tlf with packetcluster support, I get
> > a Segmentation fault.  tlf initiates far enough to tell me to
> > Use ":" to go to tlf !!    before it faults.  The DXSpider
> > node (my node in my shack, and reached over my lan) receives
> > the login request, but nothing else.
> >
> > Any help with the cluster support would be appreciated.

Can you give us also your cluster settings from logcfg.dat to check it
out (Maybe in private mail). It would be helpful in looking into the
problem.

Thanks and 73,

de Tom DL1JBE

--