tlf-devel

[Tlf-devel] Fwd: Bugs....cannot complete autoreconf

From: w9ya
Subject: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: Bugs....cannot complete autoreconf
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 08:29:07 -0700

Hey Tom and the gang;

Um...that didn't do it:

"
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.16... yes
checking for pkg-config... (cached) /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.16... yes
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... yes (version 2.50.2)
checking for ncursesw via pkg-config... yes
checking for working ncursesw/curses.h... no
checking for working ncursesw.h... no
checking for working ncurses.h... yes
checking for Curses Panel library with ncursesw/panel.h... no
configure: error: the Curses Panel library is required
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...
"

Attaching a "new" PKGBUILD for 'tlf-git' .