tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: Bugs....cannot complete autoreconf

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Fwd: Bugs....cannot complete autoreconf
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 17:48:19 +0100

Hey Bob,

very weird, but thanks for testing.

Please give us some more information so we can have a look into it:

- Your distro (archlinux?),
- your ncurses version,
- the path to the panel.h file on your system

Normally the new ax_with_curses_extra.m4 should find panel.h in the
following locations:

 /usr/include/ncursesw/panel.h
 /usr/include/panel.h
 /usr/include/ncurses/panel.h

I wonder that it stops just after the first test. Maybe your ystem has
autoconf-archive installed and configure uses an older version  of the
m4 file from that package? The macros in TLF are picked up from the
2016.03.20 version of the autoconf-archive.

73, Tom

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea