Re: imap-hash.el and tramp-imap.el

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: imap-hash.el and tramp-imap.el
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 14:03:56 +0200

> Next days, after some further tests, I'll bring tramp-imap.el to Emacs CVS.

I've added handlers for `directory-files-and-attributes' and
`file-local-copy'. Furthermore, I've added a TODO section at the end of
the file, containing some problems I've observed during testing. Maybe
you can have a look on them; all those items are out of my capabilities.

tramp-imap.el is added now to Emacs CVS as well.