tsp-devel

[Tsp-devel] TSP 0.8.3, when ? possibly soon?

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: [Tsp-devel] TSP 0.8.3, when ? possibly soon?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:44:24 +0200

Hi All,

After resting holidays (at least for me :))),

I think that we should think to freeze our tsp 0.8.3 release.
We had some late bug reports which deserve inclusion
in 0.8.3 but I think it's now time freeze tsp 0.8.3.

I will wait for the inclusion of the win32 patch inclusion
by Fred D and
may be for Robert HDV and myself solution to
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?19455 (localhost problem)

Please tell us if any other "blocking bugs" deserves 0.8.3 inclusion
or we will proceed :))

--
Erk