uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] Unable to use UISP on stk500 after last firmware update

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] Unable to use UISP on stk500 after last firmware update by AVRStudio
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:35:55 -0800 (PST)

Where did you guys get avrstudio 4.06? Atmel's site only has 4.05 from
august 2002. I could find 4.06 using google. Is 4.06 an official release
from atmel?

Ted Roth

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Bob Paddock wrote:

:)
:)> I have a question regarding UISP on Linux RH8.0 . It used to work great
:)> but is now completely unable to recognize my stk500 board since
:)> avrstudio upgraded the board firmware to version 1.14 (0x01, 0x0e) a few
:)> days ago. AVRStudio works fine, however.
:)
:)I'm actually glad to hear that.  I've been beating my self up trying to
figure
:)out why I could not get mine to work.
:)
:)I'm running http://www.gentoo.org/ for my Linux Distro.
:)
:)> Is it just me or is it a general problem ? Any help would be greatly
:)> appreciated.
:)
:)Me too.  At least now I know I'm not doing some thing wrong (I hope).
:)
:)
:)
:)Uisp-dev mailing list