uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] uISP wont program ATmega8 in STK500?

From: ahuitzot
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] uISP wont program ATmega8 in STK500?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:55:55 -0500

Heh, yeah.  I just did the same exact change to the code I have :)  It works
:).  I just did a quick mod to the demo.c that comes with the avr libc and
comiled it and uploaded it.  It loads and runs fine.

Your patch is identical to my change, so your patch works.  Looks like we now
have Mega8 support :)

Thanks,
Mike