uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] uISP wont program ATmega8 in STK500?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] uISP wont program ATmega8 in STK500?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:03:42 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 address@hidden wrote:

:) Heh, yeah.  I just did the same exact change to the code I have :)  It works
:) :).  I just did a quick mod to the demo.c that comes with the avr libc and
:) comiled it and uploaded it.  It loads and runs fine.
:)
:) Your patch is identical to my change, so your patch works.  Looks like we now
:) have Mega8 support :)

Good. I'll go ahead and commit the patch then.

Ted