viewmail-info

[VM] delivery status notification

From: Salome Södergran
Subject: [VM] delivery status notification
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:00:11 -0000

Hi!
I sometimes get e-mails from senders who wish to get a notification
that the e-mail has been received. In Thunderbird the question popped
up whether I wanted to send such a notification. In vm I don't even
see that such a request has been made.
How can I make vm tell me that there is such a request and how can I
make vm respond to it semi-automatically, i.e. automatically after my
confirmation?
Thanks, Salome

p.s. This is not about asking for notifications myself and not about
the sense or nonsense of such notification requests ...