vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] IBM Token Ring Thingy...

From: morphius
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] IBM Token Ring Thingy...
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 16:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

You wrote:
  I hope the middleware does not become some unmanagable monster. I think we
should split functionalities into modules such as security management,
transaction management, cluster management, resource management, lock management
etc.... and use the middleware to coordinate between these different modules.

- Morphius