vrs-development

Fwd: Re: [Vrs-development] IBM Token Ring Thingy...

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Vrs-development] IBM Token Ring Thingy...
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 17:10:48 +0100

> > Guess we will have to wait to see what you are coming
> > up with, Chris
>
> If I do put transaction support in, then I'll have to do it properly, which
> will mean *buying* the XOpen XA Transaction Processing specification (about
> $200 I think).

This is the stuff of interest (if/when we get round to it):

http://www.opengroup.org/products/publications/catalog/tp.htm

Does anyone know anyone that is a member of the opengroup that can get me the
documents I require from this list?  They're free if you are a member.

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Limited.