vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Goldwater / VRS irc log

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Goldwater / VRS irc log
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 18:05:28 -0700

Sorry -- my mail program has been a bit funky lately and I guess I didn't see
this reply.  I just downloaded goldwater 0.2.5a beta and I'll take a look at
it, including tserver.c ... I'll let you know in a few days.

eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi