vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Goldwater / VRS irc log

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Goldwater / VRS irc log
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:43:43 +0100

On Wednesday 22 May 2002 02:05, you wrote:
> Sorry -- my mail program has been a bit funky lately and I guess I didn't
> see this reply.  I just downloaded goldwater 0.2.5a beta and I'll take a
> look at it, including tserver.c ... I'll let you know in a few days.

Cool - The example HOWTO is an essential guide from unpacking the tar to
running the examples.

It's been very quiet here lately hasn't it??

I'll fill you in with an update of GW:
I've done a bonkers amount of work with GW - little itty bitty things
everywhere and the new Domain handling is litterally falling out of the box.
The joys of a solid design up front.

As long as I continue to have some time, should be able to get 0.3.0 out of
the door (A jump in version number because of the significant changes within).

Chris
--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Limited.