vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] Re: Call for testing cygwin port if phlib

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] Re: Call for testing cygwin port if phlib
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 06:00:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 October 2002 10:12, James Michael DuPont wrote:
>
> > Not the code headers say that it is unrelease code of netfluid, I
> have
> > just ignored that, I am treating the code as under GPL and have
> posted
> > bins, src and all that jazz.
>

> 1_17 on nfluid site has corrected GPL messages if you need.....
> No code chages.

Great,
I am still testing the code. Got the includes to go into the right
directory.
Here are the commands I added to the Makefile.am
libphlib_la_includedir        = $(includedir)/phlib
libphlib_includedir        = $(includedir)/phlib
pkginclude_HEADERS = include/phlib/xl_assert.h  /*... the rest of the
headers.*/

 The xl_config.h needs to be brought into line with the generated
config.h. Can you please try and build and test the phlib that I sent
you under linux, just try configure and build, it should work... except
for the xlconfig.

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont