vrs-development

Re: [Vrs-development] where are we at?

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: Re: [Vrs-development] where are we at?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:14:49 -0800

Well, I was at London right about then... :-)  I just got back from
2.5 weeks in Ireland and the UK.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet
up with any DG'ers; I missed Chris's plans to be in Manchester by a
few days and wasn't able to make it out to Wales, and ducttape never
sent me her phone number, so...  Anyway, it was a great trip
nonetheless, though I'm glad to be back home now.

Good question -- where are we at?  I want to write some code.  I have
"DotGNU volunteer" on my resume right now to show that I haven't been
doing nothing since I got laid off, but I'm going to feel awfully
ashamed if I go in to an interview, they ask me about it, and I have
to admit I've been working on the project for 9 months and haven't
written a line of code. ;-)

Eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi