web-hurd

Re: html page about L4-Hurd

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: html page about L4-Hurd
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:24:46 +0200

On Sun, Nov 19, 2000 at 01:45:47PM +0100, Zeno Gantner wrote:
> Zeno Gantner wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> > I have written a page about the L4-Hurd project.
> > I hope it fits your style guidelines.
> > The links are completely tested.

L4Ka has reorganized their sites so some links are now broken.

> > Is it ok that I have included my email address for
> > feedback on this page? It means less work for you.
> > I'd be glad if you could upload it into the directory
> >  /software/hurd/.
> > Please mail me if there is any kind of problem.

GNU Hurd pages are old.  So webeditors please include another's page,
or tell that you need someone to write some, or authorize someone to edit
these pages, or something else but let's don't leave the site with unfreshen
content.

--
Ognyan Kulev <address@hidden>, "\"Programmer\""