web-hurd

Re: html page about L4-Hurd

From: OKUJI Yoshinori
Subject: Re: html page about L4-Hurd
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 02:38:52 +0900

From: Zeno Gantner <address@hidden>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:52:44 +0100

> OKUJI, what do you think of the small texts in "why?" and "problems"?
> Are they
> ok?

  Ok. But I'd like you to fix these:

* ``Why...'' should contain a list using <ul>, like ``Problems''.
* ``L4 Reference Manual (IA32) another one'' should be ``L4 Reference
  Manual (IA-32) ver 2'' (IA32 -> IA-32, another one -> ver 2).
* ``There are no specific tasks yet.'' is not true. L4-Mach is
  specific!
* ``We need people that know both internals of Mach and L4, or who are
  willing to read documentation to get that knowledge.'' is not
  good. This kind of sentence just discourages volunteers. We need
  people who are willing to work on something, rather than people who
  have already experienced a lot of kernel programming.

Thanks,
Okuji