web-hurd

Re: Copyright considerations

From: Frederico S. Muñoz
Subject: Re: Copyright considerations
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:05:39 +0000

Jeff Bailey wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 12:26:51PM -0500, Neal H Walfield wrote:
>
> > Jeff Bailey is trying to move hurddocs to gnu.org and he is having
> > trouble (in terms of time).  This has a lot of potential (you actually
> > have the desire and some time :).  I would like to see it go on gnu.org.
>
> I would really like to see *all* of the pages integrated into gnu.org.
> Making people look all over the web for Hurd information can only hurt us
> right now.

That's also a great idea, but as far as the page I made is concerned I
would like to hear both Marcus and Brent first, since I made a
commitment to them in the first place.

> > Please fill it with novel content so that we have something worth looking
> > at in 2001 and not 1997.  If you create relevant work, it will be happily
> > accepted.
>
> Very much so!

Ok, as I said in another post I will deal with the new contents ASAP, in
coordination with Eduardo.

BTW; thnks for looking up that copyright thing Jeff.

yours,

fsm
--
Frederico Serrano Muñoz         GNU: http://www.gnu.org