web-hurd

RE: Hurd web (other things to do)

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: Hurd web (other things to do)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:20:37 -0700

Hi Phil,
 I think in your case the best copyright for you would be the same as Neal's
copyright. If I remember correctly it is a standard GNU FDL under Neal's
name. I believe Ognyan is also using this type copyright. I do need an
archived statement from you on what exactly we should copy from the debian
CD install pages. This as in if you wrote all the info on the page or if
part then which part. We can only copyright under your name exactly the
whole or parts of the CD install pages that you yourself wrote.

Thx
Jim