web-hurd

RE: Hurd web (other things to do)

From: Philip Charles
Subject: RE: Hurd web (other things to do)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 01:46:14 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 17 Jun 2001, Jim Franklin wrote:

> Thanks Phil, that's what I needed. We'll set up the copyright notice like
> Ognyan and Neal are using and just hook it into the boilerplate. We'll also
> change the download url address to reflect, I believe, the address on
> fencepost.gnu.org where Jeff has the iso stashed. Should we keep the other
> download urls listed? I know Attila's download url will remain updated. How
> about the others? Will they be staying current? If not we shouldn't list
> them.

The other sites track Attila's site, so they are current.  It seem that
ftp-search no longer no longer lists the images, which is a pity from both
the self-flattery and publicity points of view.

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     address@hidden - preferred.           address@hidden