web-hurd

Re: Hebrew patches...

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Hebrew patches...
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:12:00 +0200

When I was refering to the lower tag problem and CR+LF I was refering
only to the English pages, not the Hebrew pages.  If you want to use
CR+LF, lower case tages or whatever in the Hebrew pages is up to you.

So what I purpose is an patch that converts all the existing Hebrew
pages to UTF-8, adds the newly translated pages (in UTF-8), and
updates the relevant English pages.  But for the English pages the
case of the tags and the line endings shouldn't change.

How you want to end lines, have tags in the Hebrew pages is really up
to you.  Marcus, do you agree with this?