web-hurd

Re: broken link

From: Shri Shrikumar
Subject: Re: broken link
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:56:14 +0100

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 16:33, James A. Morrison wrote:
> On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 08:13, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> >    there seems to be a broken link on
> >    http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/faq.en.html#q2-3

> >    http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/oasis/group/Debian/index.html
> >
> >    in the How can I help section ?
> >
> >    Could you let me know where this has moved to please ?
> >
> > Sorry, I have no idea where this has moved.  Jeff, do you know what
> > you did to that page?
> >
> > Cheerio.
>
>  The link should probably be changed to buildd.debian.org .  This is
> an old link to Jeff's turtle.

Thanks. However, I might have just missed it but the original link is
supposed to be an effort to compile all the debian packages for hurd
whereas the buildd seems to be to compile for different arch's.

Best wishes,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant      Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: address@hidden