web-hurd

Re: broken link

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: broken link
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:42:48 -0700

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 10:36:27AM -0400, James A. Morrison wrote:

> > Thanks. However, I might have just missed it but the original link is
> > supposed to be an effort to compile all the debian packages for hurd
> > whereas the buildd seems to be to compile for different arch's.

>  Well, the buildd is also there to compile all of the debian
> packages.  Jeff had a buildd setup to compile debian packages for
> hurd-i386.

Sorry, I should've chimed in earlier.

Yes - All reference to turtle pages should now be gone.  EVen if I were
to switch back to turtle, the updates would continue to appear on
buildd.debian.org.

The buildd is offline at the moment waiting for new glibcs to be usable
on the Hurd again.  I haven't had time recently to put into this, but
Alfred Szmidt was looking into it.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey