web-hurd

Re: broken link

From: Shri Shrikumar
Subject: Re: broken link
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:00:06 +0100

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 15:42, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> Yes - All reference to turtle pages should now be gone.  EVen if I were
> to switch back to turtle, the updates would continue to appear on
> buildd.debian.org.

buildd is fine.

> The buildd is offline at the moment waiting for new glibcs to be usable
> on the Hurd again.  I haven't had time recently to put into this, but
> Alfred Szmidt was looking into it.

Is there an index page for details of packages being built for
hurd-i386. The only way I could find of getting any form of details was
to do a search. An index page similar to buildd.debian.org for the hurd
packages on diff arch's would be very useful.

Is this what is offline at the moment? If so, when it comes online, what
would the url be?

sorry for all the questions. I was just curious about what kind of
compile problems crop up to see if there is any way for me to help.

Thanks for your time.

Best wishes,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant      Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: address@hidden