web-hurd

Re: Hurd FAQ

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: Hurd FAQ
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:47:12 +0000

Frédéric HENRY wrote:
Manuel and I have been working to update the Hurd FAQ, since the latest
available version doesn't talk about quite a few things and others have
changed since.

I like it, although I didn't dive deep. You've used latest gen-faq.pl -- great!

I guess that it still need some reading, but it would be nice if you
could tell whether it's OK and what to do with it.

If it's not approved to go in official site, I would recommend putting a link in Hurd TWiki to http://tuxou.ouvaton.org/hurd/ .

Regards,
ogi