web-hurd

Re: coywolf's gnumach lxr

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: coywolf's gnumach lxr
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:50:56 +0100

At Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:15:23 +0800,
Coywolf Qi Hunt <address@hidden> wrote:

> hello,
>
> I've just made this gnumach lxr.  I was looking for hurd lxr. And the
> people in #hurd encouraged me to set up one myself. So, this is it.
> http://sosdg.org/~coywolf/lxr-gnumach/source/ Should it be added to
> the offical hurd page?

How is this different from

http://www.htu.tugraz.at/~past/hurd/global/

which already exists for a long time now?  Can you point out
differences (in particular functional ones)?

If you are committed to keep the site up at that URL for a long term,
we can add it as backup or alternative to the already existing cross
reference, and then it would make sense to add all of the Hurd
sources.

Thanks,
Marcus